With noteworthy topical and internal benefits, Black Pepper essential oil can be used to add spice and sharpness when cooking, or to ward off seasonal and environmental threats.
Black Pepper is best known as a common cooking spice that enhances the flavor of foods, but its internal and topical benefits are equally noteworthy. This essential oil is high in monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes, known for their antioxidant activity* and ability to help ward off environmental and seasonal threats. Black Pepper promotes healthy circulation,* but should be used with caution when applied topically due to its strong warming sensation. It can also help with the digestion of foods, making it an ideal oil to cook with and enjoy both for its flavor and internal benefits.*
- Create a warming, soothing massage by combining one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Diffuse or inhale directly to soothe anxious feelings.
- Take one to two drops in veggie caps daily when seasonal threats are high.*
- Add to meats, soups, entrees, and salads to enhance food flavor and aid digestion.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Supports one’s ability to reveal hidden aspects of self
- Supports self-understanding
- Supports the emotional healing process
- Supports feelings of ability to overcome challenges
- Supports desire to live within personal identity with integrity
- Reduces the desire to be judgmental
This oil can be used aromatically using a diffuser.
Have you used Black Pepper before? If you have, please tell us your experiences. If you haven’t, did you discover how it might help you?
Before you get Black Pepper, let me show you how to get the deepest discounts.
Part Number: 41040001
Size: 5 mL
- Provides antioxidant support*
- Supports healthy circulation*
- Aids digestion*
- Enhances food flavor
- Soothes anxious feelings*
Hot, sharp, fruity, spicy
Caryophyllene, limonene, carene, sabinene
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.