Known for its ability to cleanse teeth and gums, Clove essential oil is also a stimulating and energizing oil that produces a warm, woody aroma.
Clove has been used for years in dental preparations, candy, and gum for its flavor and ability to cleanse the mouth, yet it provides a myriad of benefits. Its main chemical component, eugenol, makes it a very stimulating and energizing essential oil that can be used as a warming massage oil. Clove contains powerful antioxidant properties and supports cardiovascular health when taken internally.* As a cooking spice, Clove adds a spicy flavor to any dish or dessert while providing internal health benefits.* One drop can clean the teeth and gums while promoting fresh breath.
- Add one drop to toothpaste to clean teeth and gums.
- Place one drop in two ounces of water and gargle for a soothing effect.
- Take in veggie capsules to support cardiovascular health.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil then apply to desired area.
- Helps release feelings of victimization, domination by others, or powerlessness over their circumstances
- Promotes feelings of empowerment in life situations
- Relieves driving feelings of self-betrayal and codependency
- Empowers people with courage to stand up for self
- Helps relieve emotional damage caused by abuse, trauma or negative experiences
- Encourages the desire to be true to self and recognize the divine within
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
It’s important to check the label of your essential oils before taking them internally. There are only a few brands that are safe to take internally. These brands have stringent quality control measures in place to test for contaminants such as chemical residues from herbicides, pesticides, chemicals used to extract the oils, other plants, and synthetic materials. The brand I use happens to be one of them. Contact me for more information.
Whether you use the oils topically, aromatically, or internally, it’s important to note that a little goes a long way. Usually a drop or two will be more than sufficient. If you need less than a drop, try using a cake tester or a toothpick to extract a smaller amount.
If you are using a recipe that calls for 1-2 tablespoons ground clove you can substitute it for 1 drop of cinnamon essential oil that is labeled for internal use. If you need less clove oil, dip a toothpick in clove oil, then stir it into your recipe until desired flavor is achieved.
Ready to order your own bottle? Let me show you how to save 25% on your order.
This oil can be used aromatically using a diffuser.
Part Number: 30040001
Size: 15 mL
- Powerful antioxidant properties*
- Supports cardiovascular health*
- Helps clean teeth and gums
Very spicy, warm, woody with subnote of leather
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.