Wild Orange oil is one of dōTERRA’s most popular oils—and with good reason! Not only does Wild Orange oil have a variety of uses, but its invigorating, energizing aroma is hard to resist. One of my favorite ways to use Wild Orange is to add a few drops to my drinking water for a flavorful beverage. I also love to combine a few drops of Wild Orange oil with water in a spray bottle and use the mixture as an all-purpose spray for cleaning the surfaces around my home. As a citrus oil, Wild Orange has cleansing properties that make it useful for purifying surfaces like countertops and tables throughout the home. Not only do I love having clean surfaces, but the all-purpose spray leaves behind a lovely citrus aroma!
• Add a drop to your water for a burst of flavor and to promote overall health.*
• During colder temperatures, take one to two drops of Wild Orange in a capsule to support a healthy immune system.*
• During clean up, use Wild Orange to cleanse and purify countertops, tables and other surfaces.
• To improve your home’s scent and to purify the air, place a few drops on your air filter.
• Place one drop Wild Orange, Peppermint, and Frankincense in your hand. Rub hands together and inhale deeply for an energizing aroma.
• Powerful cleanser and purifying agent.
• Before a stress filled day, diffuse for an energizing and revitalizing aroma.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What are your experiences with wild orange essential oil? If you haven’t had any yet, what would you do with it if you had some? Tell us in the comments below.